Invoices module enables creation of billable invoices based on hours spent per Cost Center.
Settings > Invoices > Clients
Create client contacts to attach Cost Centers to.
- Client Name – short name client
- Company Name – formal company name for invoices
- Client Type - click <MANAGE CLIENT TYPES> to create categories for different types of clients
- Contacts - enter the primary contact's email and phone number
- Address - formal company address for invoices
- VAT - applicable Value Added Tax to be charged to the client
Once Clients are established, they can be applied to Cost Centers to allocate billable hours.
Create a New Invoice
Click <NEW INVOICE>
- Client Name - select client to bill invoice to
- Date - choose the period for which billable employee hours will be included
- Cost Centers - select the applicable Cost Centers to include in the invoice
Billing Employee Attendance to Invoices
For an employee's worked hours to be billable in invoices, the work event must be mapped to the appropriate Cost Center.
- Cost Center - must be same as that included in the invoice
- Position - must be a position that has been included as billable under the Cost Center
Processing an Invoice
Created Invoices will appear on your invoice list. You may toggle at the top right hand corner a pipeline view organized by invoice status or entire list view.
Click on an invoice to view details.
The invoice will be summarized by Cost Center and billable Positions.
- Click <RECALCULATE> to refresh the invoice calculations
- Toggle the Status Bar to change the invoice from Verified, Approved, Closed and Paid. The ability to change the status will depend on your User Rights
Click on <DETAILED VIEW> to get a full list of billable hours per employee.