Core Hours allows employees to work based on flexible schedules, as long as they clock-in within the specified core hour time windows.
Core Hours can be specified on any event as follows:
- Start Core First - time window in which the employee may start to check-in to work.
- Start Core End - time window until the employee may check-in to work.
- Scheduled Hours (09:00 - 18:00) - employee is require to work 8 hours + 1 hr breaktime
- Start Core Hours (07:00 - 10:00) - employee may check-in anytime in this window
Following table provides examples of attendance calculation based on various scenarios
|08:00||17:00||0.0||Worked 9.0hr within Core Hour window|
|11:00||20:00||1.0||Worked 9.0hrs, however 1.0 Tardy due to late start|
|08:00||16:00||1.0||Worked 9.0hrs, however 1.0 Tardy due to early end|
|11:00||16:00||4.0||Worked 5.0hrs, tardy 4.0hrs from scheduled hours|
- Break Tardy is calculated separately based on Break Tardy settings in Employee Profile Tab.
- Excess hour payment above Scheduled Hours is based on Activity Excess Hours settings.