>> My Team >Menu >Settings >Approval Matrix
Filters groups of employees for which an Approval Matrix may be applied by Employment Type, Subsidiary, Department, Branch or Group
Note: You can select either one of these selection. If you want to create approval matrix that can only be applied for a certain Department only, please only select Department and leave the others blank.
IMPORTANT: Approval Matrix will not automatically apply to any group selected. Approval Matrix must be applied to Employee's Team Org manually or in bulk.
Define the applicable approvers for each approval type:
- Manager – direct manager
- Delegate Approver – alternate person that may approve on the Approver's behalf if they are away
Delegate Approver acts as a Representative of Approvers. If the employee's Approver has a Delegate Approver, the requests will go straight to the Delegate Approver
- Primary Approvers – primary approver must exist for any requests to be made
- Parallel Approvers – two approvers can be defined at the same stage (optional)
- Secondary Approvers – set only if applicable
- Tertiary Approvers – set only if applicable
Requests will only go to Secondary Approver after Primary Approver approved the event or Primary Parallel Approver bypassed the request. Once Secondary Approves, it will then go to Tertiary Approver. Until the last approver approves, any requests will not immediately reflect.