>> Payroll >Settings >Payment Configurations
Determines basis for which wages are calculated.
Prorate Basis – determines days within a payroll period used to calculate prorated wages in the case of employees hired/terminated within the payroll period.
- Calendar Days - calendar days within the payroll period
Example: June 1-15 Payroll; Calendar Days = 15 days
- Working Days - Standard rest day assumption applied, given no schedule is available prior to hire or post termination.
- 5-day work week - sat/sun rest days
- 6-day work week - sun rest day
- 5-6 day work week - sat half/sun rest days
- EEMR "Estimated Equivalent Monthly Rate" - average number of working days per year.
EEMR = (365 - ((7 - work days per week))*52))/12
- Fixed Monthly Days - Fixed working days per month
- 5-day work week = 21
- more than 5-day work week = 25
Note: Fixed Monthly Days can also be customized per employee via the Employee Payroll settings
The non-taxable threshold applied to all Bonus payments.
LEAVE AND HOLIDAYS WAGE BASIS