>> My Profile > Employment Info > Payroll > Salary
Employers may choose to pay employee’s taxes on their behalf through the following Wage Types.
Employees bear their own tax obligations entirely
Employer bears selected employee’s tax obligations.
You may choose to gross up:
- Total Wage - gross up taxes on total wage amounts
- Other Payments - gross up taxes on selected Other Payment Types
- Bonus - gross up taxes on "Bonus" other payments types
Gross Up amounts will be reflected in the Other Payments section of the payslip as:
- Period Tax Gross Up - grossed up taxes from total wages and other payments
- Bonus Tax Gross Up - grossed up taxes from bonus tax
Employer entirely bears employee’s tax obligation.
- All taxable income will be grossed up and borne by employer
- No Tax Payable will appear in the employee's payslip
- No tax "Gross Up" amounts will be added to payslip
- All tax reports will still show Taxable Payable for employer to report and pay
EXAMPLE (EMPLOYEE PAYSLIP)
|Period Tax Gross Up||-||889||-|
|Bonus Tax Gross Up||-||222||-|