>> Payroll >Settings >Group Other Payments
Group Other Payments allow recurring other payments made to a group of people to be automatically be included in each payroll run.
Click <ADD PAYMENT>
- Name - choose a name you can easily recognize, such as “Meal Allowance – Tier 1”
- Payment Type - determines wage, contribution and tax treatment
- Expiry Date (optional) - payments will no longer appear on payrolls after expiry
- Amount - fixed amount to be paid
- Profile Groups assign the Other Payment to a group of employees, such as Employee Tier 1, Senior Manager Tier 2, etc.
Note: Recurring other payments can also be set on a specific employee level in profile Employment Info - Payroll.