>> Calendar > 3-bar icon > Settings > Calendar Rules
Calendar enables customization of when employees may check-in/out (“timeclock”) and maximum scheduled work hours.
- Early Check-in – determines how many hours prior to the scheduled check-in time an event will be available for check-in
- Clock-in Absence – determines how many hours past the scheduled check-in time an employee will be considered a “no show” (failed to check-in) and the event will no longer be available
- Clock-out Absence – determines how many hours past the scheduled check-out an employee will be considered as “failed to check-out” and the event will no longer be available
Working Hours restrict the maximum working hours that can be scheduled. These rules will apply when you set Scheduled Events in bulk.
- Daily Hours (5-day) – maximum hours per day, if a 5-day per week schedule is being rostered
- Daily Hours (6-day) – maximum hours per day, if a 6-day per week schedule is being rostered
- Weekly Hours – maximum total hours per week
- Overtime Per Day – maximum overtime hours per day
- Overtime Per Week – maximum overtime hours per week