ADDING CUSTOM FIELDS
>> Settings > Company > Custom Fields
Create new custom user-defined fields in the system with the following inputs.
- Name – name that will appear on the user interface
- Variable - programming name that is used by the system (cannot contain any spaces or symbols)
- Type – determines field data format
- Section – determines the section of the employee profile that field will be displayed
- Min / Max Value - minimum acceptable value, if a whole number, decimal, date or Date Time
- Source – list of dropdown options if Type is “List”, characterized by ","
- Unique – if unique, the same value cannot exist for 2 different profiles – such as for identification numbers