>> Settings >Company >Notifications
Within your system notification settings, you can control what type of employee notifications Employees would receive, and who should receive them.
- Dashboard - notification that appears in the dashboard, “Notifications” section.
- Browser - a pop-up notification that appears on the desktop web browser.
- Mobile -notifications are available on the mobile app itself.
Push notifications are also available on mobile, even if the app is closed.
To enable push notifications, employees must allow the notifications of the ZipHR App on their devices
- SMS -notification will be sent via SMS.
- Email - notifications will be sent via email.
SETTING UP NOTIFICATIONS
- Select channel - you can select multiple channels per item
- Notice Period - period of time when Target profile will receive the notification. It's either before or after an event has happened.
Note that you can change the Notice period for items in Employee Profile.
- Target Profile - who shall receive the notification. The target profile can't be changed.
- Group - group is used if there are other users that you want to receive the notifications aside from Target Profile.
Example: Contract expiry will only notify Managers. Since this information is also needed by HR, we can create a group for them and add it to the Group column of Notifications.