>> Settings > Company > Branches
Branches are locations where your people will be scheduled to work.
They are geolocated using Global Position System (GPS) technology to enable our mobile and tablet attendance software to determine if employees are in the branch.
Profiles can also be attached to Branches in order to determine their certain tax, contribution, and wage requirements.
- Search Address – search a location to get an auto-populated address and coordinates
- Time-zone – ensure you have set the correct time-zone
- Address Fields – complete address fields (if not already auto-populated); address fields automatically determine min wages for the branch and may be used in tax forms (as applicable)
- Operating Hours – allows us to auto-fill calendar schedules by branch
- Check-in Distance – determine the maximum meter distance to check-in from the Branch
- Branch Tax ID – for tax filings
- Branch Number – for statutory filings
- Minimum Wage – automatically sets a minimum wage for all employees tagged in the branch
- Location Map - displays the current location of the branch based on the address that was added.
Note: Always check if the Location pin is on the exact location of the branch.
Follow this article for Bulk Importing of Branches.