Geo-tracking enables employers to track the exact movements of employees during the times they are checked into work.
- For a single employee, you may enable Geo-tracking thru their Employee Info Tab.
- Please specify the range (in meters) in which you wish to track the movements of employees – it is recommended to keep this above 10 meters to avoid overloading your system.
- If for group of Employees, you may use the Profile manager to enable this function by bulk.
The geo-tracking feature will record the coordinates of the employee upon every move of specified meters.
- First filter the report date on the top right hand corner
- List of employees who have been geo-tracked by date and activity type will be provided
- Click on the location icon to get a map view of the employee's movements over the day
- Employees must carry their mobile device that has the ZipHR Mobile app installed to be tracked.
- Must enable Location and Physical Movement (Please double check on the mobile app setting) of the mobile app to track movements
- Tracking will begin once they have checked in and cease tracking once they have checked out.