>> Calendar >Daily Calendar / Weekly Calendar / Monthly Calendar
ZipHR provides DAILY, WEEKLY, and MONTHLY calendars to help manage schedules with ease.
Use the following tools to help optimize your calendar:
- Filters – advanced filters to easily view only exactly what you want
- On-duty & Hour count – count of people scheduled to work that day (“On Duty”) and how many total hours each employee is scheduled to work (“Hours”)
- Edit - click on an event to open the Edit Event window. See Understanding Working Events to learn about event details.
- Drag - click and hold on an event to drag it (only on Daily and Weekly view)
- Copy / Clear - click on the 3 dots to either copy the entire row and paste it to another employee, or clear the entire row of events
ADDING A WORKING EVENT
Click on any blank space on the calendar to add a new event. See Understanding Working Events to learn about event details.
Click Add Bulk Events to schedule dynamic events for multiple employees at once. See Creating Working Schedules to learn more about the multiple ways to schedule events.
Click Request Leave to request a leave event on behalf of another employee.
Click PENDING APPROVALS to get a quick list of all leave events pending your approval.
Click on any card to be immediately directed on calendar to event requiring approval.
All leave events pending approval shaded in ORANGE on calendar for your attention
Click on the event request for details and approval.