>> Employee Profile >Leave Tab
Leave Balance shall be created for all activities that have a “banked” allowance (versus an “unlimited” allowance) and have been assigned to the employee through Leave Policy.
LEAVE BALANCE CALCULATION
In this part, you have an overview of the leaves that you currently have, mostly the leaves from the policy you are entitled to.
- Awarded – awarded leave will accrue based on the allowance granted over the relevant active period
- Allowance – number of activity days employee is granted per Active Period
- Active Period – months of service within the company, as measured from the employee’s Hire Date
- Accrual – period over which the allowance will be awarded
- Allowance = 12
- Active Period = 13-24 months
- Accrual = Monthly
- Employee shall be awarded 1 day each month starting from their 13th month of employment
- CO (CarryOver) – unused leave balances from the previous anniversary year may be carried over to the following year based on Leave Activity settings
- ADJ (Adjustments) – shows the number of leave adjustments made
- Pending – all leave requests still pending for approval
- Taken – all approved leave requests
- Balance – Awarded, less Pending and Taken
Tip: Click the Info Icon ⓘ to have a detailed view of how allowance days are calculated based from what was setup in Leave Activities.
Note: For “Unlimited” activity types, no Awarded or Balance is available, as there is no limit to the total number of days that can be taken. Only records of Pending and Taken days are recorded.
Allows you to make manual additions or deductions to any Leave Balance, for situations such as incorrect carry over balances or special situations not handled within leave policies
Allows you to transfer days between activity balances, for situations such as conversion of other activities types to Annual Leave