In the calendar module, we provide a quick link where users can find all calendar-related functions.
Gives you a summary view of activity per day, week, or monthly.
List of attendance by employee to quickly identify those employees that have been tardy, absent, undertime and make any amendments required.
- Use the date selector to choose the period to view
- Filter by department, branch, position, group and activity
- Sort by name, working hours, tardy or absent, missed in/out, rest days, total leaves, total days
- Click on any employee to see detailed list of events
Provides an entire list of events to enable the following:
- Filter events by activity, department, position, branch and group
- Tick the <Active only> to see the events of all active employees only
- Sort all events by Employee Name, Date, Activity, Scheduled and Tardy or Absent
- Click to download Events Report
Shows you the list of all approvals pending your approval as well as team approvals if you have admin access.
Here's the list of approval types:
- Event Request Approvals – newly scheduled events that Require Manager Approval
- Event Amendment Approvals – employee requested amendments to existing events; such as for changes in date, branch, schedule time or actual times
- Leave Approvals – employee leave requests
- Leave Balance Approvals - when an employee requested an adjustment or transfer of leave balance to another leave activity
Gives you list of all checkpoints that were recorded. See this article for detail.
Offers you list of employees with their recorded geo-fencing location for a selected period of time. Follow this link for more information.