>>My Team >Invites
Once all the necessary preparation has been completed, employees can be invited to use ZipHR by sending them an automated activation link through their provided contact details.
Employees added to the system have to be invited to activate their profiles.
From My Team, click <Employee Invites> to view employee invitations with pending activation.
Invite quicklink becomes unavailable on the dashboard if there are no pending invites. However, you can still access this in Menu > Invites.
- All employees that have not yet accepted invites to join will appear here
- Click <INVITE> or <RE-SEND> to send the ZipHR invitation link to the employees. The Employee will then need to complete the User Activation process to join.
- CHASE ALL if you want to send/resend the link to all unregistered employees
You can only chase once a day per profile. After that, you have to wait another 24 hours to resend invite.
- Monitor Invites by filtering <Action>
- Invite - Uninvited
- Re-Send - Invited, but not yet activated
GENERATED PASSWORD (NO EMAIL OR MOBILE)
Invites require the employee to have either an email or mobile number to receive an invite link. However, there may be situations where employees does not have either. In such a case please use the Generated Password to enable employees to join.
- Provide Employee their ZipID and Generated Password found on the invite screen
- Employee will need to access ZipHR on an internet browser at app.ziphr.co
- Employee should enter their ZipID and Generated Password
- Employee will be prompted to choose a new password
- Login to ZipHR with ZipID and a new password
ZipIN TABLET (NO EMAIL OR SMARTPHONE)
If your company has purchased a ZipIN biometric attendance tablet device, they may activate their profile directly on the tablet with a simple mobile phone (non-smartphone).
- Enter the mobile phone number
- OTP sent to user's mobile phone
- Verify OTP
- Set user password
If you have a NFC card, you may login to your ZipIN Tablet by following this guide here.
Use the following guidelines to view the activation status and verify whether the user successfully registered their profile.
- - Uninvited, no invitation link has been sent yet
- - Invited, but not yet activated
- No icon - Invited and profile is already activated