>>My Profile > Documents
ZipHR Documents Center handles the complete employee HR document process from hire to termination.
Users are allowed to upload and access any employment-related documents in the system. These may include, but are not limited to:
- Contract of Employment
- Company Policy
- Insurance Forms
- Training Manuals
- Employee Identification documents
- Employee Educational Certificates
- Disciplinary Notices
- Amendment Updates
- Termination Letters
My Profile > Documents > Search Forms
Admins may create custom document templates that can be applied to Employee in bulk.
Employees will have access to a list of all downloadable forms that have been flagged as Public.
To export a file, click the download icon.
Go to the Profile Document tab. Click on <Add Document> to upload a new document.
CUSTOM / REGULAR DOCUMENT
Simply fill out the document details to upload a custom document.
- Name - name of the document
- Description - description of the template
- Type - select applicable type
- Access - choose if "Public", "Confidential", or "Private"
- Start Date and End Date - can be blank, default TODAY
- File - upload document
Must be .docx format
Choose available template to upload.
- Filter by Type
- Select available template
- Click <APPLY> to automatically fill in details needed
This checkbox will only appear to Admins. If checked, the document will be first sent to employee for approval/consent.
Upon submit, user will be able to receive notifications on
- Dashboard Notification
Click on any document on approval modal to view and execute.
- Only if the original document is a PDF, options to overlay and sign fields and save will be provided
- Upon SAVE, the document will be replaced with a newly saved PDF including overlays
All pending consent will appear on Profile Dashboard > Document Consent quicklink.
All documents that will be uploaded in the system are subject for approval of the user's My Team approver. It will all appear in My Team Dashboard > Profile Requests quicklink.