>>Settings >Bulk Data >Import/Export >Profile Other Payments
There are instances that an employer adds various recurring other payment to an employee in bulk. Worry no more since ZipHR can accommodate that for you in a snap.
In the Profile Other Payment section, click the drop-down button and choose <Import>. Click Get a sample template.
For each employee, the following details should be provided:
- ZipID/Employee ID - must include either IDs
- Employee Name - optional
- Other Payment Name - payment name to appear on payslip
- Expiry Date - select date if the payment should expire, otherwise leave empty
- Other Payment Type - apply Other Payment Type
- Amount - amount to be added or deducted
Note: For the AMOUNT it will depend to the batch period that the employee belongs to.
ex. other payment is 2,000 and the batch period of the employee is Semi-Monthly, the amount to input should be 1,000.
IMPORTING THE FILE
Once you're done formatting the template, double-check it before importing!
To import, just go back to where you get the template then choose <Import> in the dropdown.
Browse your file > click <IMPORT> once ready!
A notification will appear on your screen if it is.
- Success! Meaning you have successfully added the Profile Other Payments in the system.
- Failed/Rejected. The system will reject your file when there is an error. Don't panic as ZipHR will send you an email with errors. Check your file and amend what's wrong then go ahead and re-import your file.
Details imported will appear in Employee Payroll Settings.
DOWNLOAD OTHER PAYMENTS REPORT
Just go back to the Settings > Bulk Data > Import/Export > Profile Other Payment section, click the drop-down button and choose <EXPORT>. Report will automatically download for you once done.