Worry no more as in ZipIN, user can now set their password even without smartphone or computer!
- User should have been invited to ZipHR by the Admin
- User should have an updated Mobile Number registered in ZipHR
SETTING UP PASSWORD
- Get and open the ZipIN Tablet and press “REGISTER NOW”
- Enter your Mobile Number that matches your ZipHR profile then click “Submit”
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number
- Enter the OTP and submit
- After submitting, it will ask you to create your password for the ZipHR account. Follow the instruction and input your password, then submit.
- Password requirements – minimum of 8 characters, including at least one number, letter, and symbol.
After successful password creation, go ahead and register Face ID and Fingerprint. Proceed to this article Biometric Fingerprint Registration (ZipIN Tablet) for guide.