>>My Team >Bulk Data >Education Details
Update Employee education in bulk!
To get a template, click <BULK DATA> in My Team Dashboard.
- Choose IMPORT in Type
- Beside the Type, select Education Details to download template
Now, you're ready to encode the education data of employees!
PREPARING THE UPLOAD FILE
Fields needed in filling out the template:
- ZipID/Employee ID - must include either the ZipID or the Employee ID
- Academic Institution - put University's name
- Certification - put applicable certification. If it besides Bachelor, Masters and Doctoral, please go to one employee Profile > Education > "Add education" > See dropdown list of other Certifications
- Field - write Undergraduate / Postgraduate program
- Obtainment Date - date of accomplishment
- Note: Date format is YYYY-MM-DD
- TIP: Excel default is to display in dd-mm-yy. Edit formatting in Excel before upload by going to Format >Format Cells... > Category: Date > Type: YYYY/MM/DD
IMPORTING THE FILE
Once done with the template, you can now upload the data.
Go back to where you got the template. Select Education Details > Browse File > Import.
A notification will appear on your screen if.
- Success! - Import was successfully imported
- Failed/Rejected - The system will reject your file when there is an error. Don't panic as ZipHR will send you an email with errors. Check your file and amend what's wrong then go ahead and re-import your file.