>>Settings > Bulk Data > Import/Export> Previous Employer
You need to import employees Previous Employer information before running Tax Reconciliation to get the accurate tax amounts at the end of year!
In the Previous Employer section, click the dropdown and select <Import>. You will see a link to Get a sample template.
PREPARING THE IMPORT FILE
When filling up the template, be mindful of the following.
- ZipID/EmployeeID - Required, put either ZipID or EmployeeID
- Name & Surname - Optional
- Employer Name - Previous employer name
- TIN - Previous employer's TIN number
- Address and Zip Code - Previous employer's address
- Start Date and End Date - Employment period of employee from Previous Employer
- Reason of Leaving - Specify which reason from below
- Labor-saving devices
TAX AND WAGE DETAILS
Note: put here all Totals of Wages and Taxes.
- Non-taxable Income (MWE)
- Non-taxable Bonus
- De Minimus
- Deductible Contributions EE
- Non-taxable Others
- Basic Wage (MWE)
- Holiday Pay (MWE)
- Overtime Pay (MWE)
- Night Shift Differential (MWE)
- Hazard Pay (MWE)
- Total Non Taxable
- Taxable Basic Salary (Non-MWE)
- Taxable Bonus
- Taxable Others
- Total Taxable
- Gross Compensation
- Tax Withheld
The template has data validation which gives you more details of what it is about.
IMPORTING THE FILE
Go back to the first step where you get the template.
Browse your file then select. Click <Import> to upload in the system.
A notification will appear on your screen if it is.
- Success! Meaning import has been successfully processed.
- Failed/Rejected. The system will reject your file when there is an error. Don't panic as ZipHR will send you an email with errors. Check your file and amend what's wrong then go ahead and re-import your file.
Some imported information will appear in the Employee Payroll Settings.
The rest of details will appear in Year-end Tax Reports.