>>Settings > Bulk Data > Import/Export> Profile Contributions
There are instances that a certain group of employees have higher or lower contribution rates. Use this import function to set different rates or add voluntary contributions in bulk.
In the Profile Contribution section, click Get a sample template.
For each employee, the following details should be provided:
- ZipID/Employee ID - must include EITHER the ZipID OR the Employee ID
- Name & Surname - Optional
- Contribution - depending on country
- Indonesia - BPJS Kesehatan, Jaminan Hari Tua (JHT), Jaminan Pensiun (JP), Jaminan Kecelakaan Kerja (JKK), Jaminan Kematian (JKM)
- Philippines - SSS, PhilHealth, Pag-IBIG
- Active - Yes or No
- Contribution Wage - Wage basis of Contribution, should be a fixed amount
- Voluntary Addition (ER) (Percent)
- Voluntary Addition (ER) (Fixed)
- Voluntary Addition (EE) (Percent)
- Voluntary Addition (EE) (Fixed)
For voluntary addition, you can choose to put a fixed amount or percentage. Depending on company practice.
IMPORTING THE FILE
Once you're done formatting the template, double-check it before importing!
To import, go back where you get the template.
Browse your file > click <IMPORT> once ready!
A notification will appear on your screen if it is.
- Success! Meaning you have successfully added the Profile Contribution in the system.
- Failed/Rejected. The system will reject your file when there is an error. Don't panic as ZipHR will send you an email with errors. Check your file and amend what's wrong then go ahead and re-import your file.
Details imported will appear in Employee Payroll Settings.