>> Calendar > 3-bar icon > Event Tracker
Get a detailed audit trail of exactly what events have been changed, by who and when.
To properly display the report, start by setting the Date Selector to your desired range.
See below for a description of the different parts of the report:
- Date Selector (1) - Select the date range.
Note: the date filter is filtering by the time when action was taken, not the date of the event.
- Filters (2)
- Action by - who did the change
- Action on - to who the change was applied
- Action - kind of actions
- Activity - all Activities in company
- Employee Name (3) - Name of employee which the action applied
- Action (4) - Rejected, Added, Edited, Approved, etc
- Activity (5)- Activity on events you take action on
- Date (6) - Date of event that was changed
- Scheduled and Break (7) - Scheduled events details which action was made
- Download (8) - export the events audit trail
Notice that there are two lines per data field.
- Dark black color (first line) - details of the original event
- Gray color (second line) - details of changed events