Settings > User rights > Performance
Assign Performance system access rights for each User Role.
Roles define a set of rights the user will have. ZipHR provides some default roles to help you get started, but you can customize them as you wish.
- Administrator - access to all features.
CAUTION: Admin role should only be granted to very select persons
- HR Admin - access to all primary employee details, schedules, and leaves
- Finance Admin - access to limited employee details
- Manager - access to limited employee details within their team
- Employee - self-employee functions only
An unlimited number of additional roles can be created by clicking ADD ROLE function or by CLONING an existing role.
Each right may have the ability to either
- View - see only
- Edit - see and change
- Deny - no ability to see or change
Determines what the user is able to see and do based on the rights given to them
|Performance Administrator||Can manage Cycles (create/edit); also can see all cycles and details|
|Performance Manager||Can be set as cycle reviewer where they can see and manage those employees they assigned to review|
Goals - Subordinate Assignment
|Can set a sub-goal and assign it to subordinates|
|Goals - Universal Assignment||Can set a sub-goal and can assign it to any employee|