>>Payroll > Settings > User Rights
Roles define a set of rights the user will have. ZipHR provides some default roles to help you get started, but you can customize them as you wish.
- Administrator - access to all features.
CAUTION: Admin role should only be granted to very select persons
- HR Admin - view payslips, but not edit
- Finance Admin - create, edit and process payslips
- Manager - view own payslips
- Employee - view own payslips
An unlimited number of additional roles can be created by <ADD ROLE> function or by CLONE function of an existing role.
Note: Adding a role from this module will direct you to the Company Settings of user rights. From there, you can add another role then modify it as wish per modules.
Each right may have the ability to either
- View - see data only
- Edit - see and change data
- Deny - no ability to see or change data
All employees are able to view their own payslips.
A simplified employee payslip view is provided by default. Detailed payslip view will only be available if the employee has rights to Payroll Batches | Access Batches below.
Determines if user is able to view other person's payslips
- DENY - not able to view anyone else's payslips
- VIEW - able to view other payslips for those the user has Profile Access Rights over
Enables access to the payroll batch features for payroll processors and approvers.
|Payroll User Rights||
Determine User Right roles
Overall company payroll settings
Able to prepare, calculate, edit and process payroll
|Payroll Approver||Access to approve payslips|
|Payroll Closer||Access to close payslips|
Pay payslips and access Pay Now function for disbursement
Access to various payroll reports.
Contributions report page