>> My Profile >Terminate
What to do when you want to terminate an Employee?
Select <TERMINATE> to access the Termination Page.
>>My Profile >Employment Info >Details>>Terminate
See here on how to process Termination Pay.
- Upon confirmation, the Termination Date will automatically be set in employee profile
Details of any outstanding loan balances will be provided.
- All outstanding loan balances will automatically be deducted from final termination payslip
- If you wish to amend loan balance being repaid, please do so manually on termination payslip
List of any assets to be returned prior to last day of work.
SUCCESSION & AUTHORITY
All managerial or approver roles that exist for the employee must first be assigned to another employee to successfully terminate employee.
- Check Roles - first load all roles that need to be assigned
- Assign to - assign to other employees who have sufficient Manager/Approver rights
- Assign - roles will automatically be transferred to assignees
Remember to INACTIVE employee profile once they should not have access to ZipHR anymore.
WARNING - ZipHR will automatically inactive all profiles on the day Termination Date is reached
If you need to reactive the employee, simply press <UNTERMINATE>.