>> My team >More >Settings >Team Organization
Team Organization allows you to create departments, positions, groups, and approval matrix in bulk.
Add a department, then assign it to employees via the Profile Manager
Add a position, then assign it to employees via the Profile Manager
Assigning well-structured groups is critical to applying consistent policies to multiple employees.
- Name - choose as short a name as possible that helps you identify the group. Like "EMP-T1" and "MGR-T2"
- Class - determines where the group will be made available within the application to reduce the number of group selections you will see in each module
- General - can be used in any of the below modules
- Leave, Attendance, Payroll, Expenses & Performance - set groups to apply certain policies in each module.
- Description - brief description of the group's purpose
- Select Groups - select groups for which this group will always automatically apply. For instance, if "Department A" and "Position D" are selected, the group will always apply to employees who match this profile.
- Select Employees - add employees one-by-one to the group
Approval Matrix enables you to define a set of approvers that can be applied to similar groups of employees.
Filters groups of employees for which an Approval Matrix may be applied by Employment Type, Subsidiary, Department, Branch or Group. See Employment Info - Team Org article for more info.
Define the applicable approvers for each approval type:
- Manager - direct manager
- Delegate Approver - an alternate person that may approve on that person's behalf if they are away
- Primary Approvers - the first approver must exist for an approval request to be made
- Secondary Approvers – will only see a request if Primary Approver has approved. It is not required to define secondary approvers
- Tertiary Approvers – will only see a request if the Secondary Approver has approved.
- Parallel Approvers - two approvers can be defined at the same stage
Please sign in to leave a comment.