>>My Profile >Payslip
Learn how to review and approve payslips.
PAYROLL BATCH DETAILS
Click here to expand the Batch Details for reference on what settings apply to this batch.
Change payslip status based on your approval rights.
Also, note if the payslip is a Termination or Imported payslip.
- Termination - final payslip whereby tax will be automatically reconciled for year-to-date tax due.
- Imported - imported payslips were not generated within ZipHR and therefore are all considered PAID and locked from alteration.
Employee-level details are used to calculate payslips. These details are automatically loaded from the employee's payroll profile but can be altered per payslip to give you additional control over one-off or temporary changes to employee payroll details.
Click <REFRESH PROFILE> to restore the current payslip to all current settings in the Employee's Payroll profile.
Automated warning or error notifications enable you to quickly identify potential issues. See the Validation settings to configure your custom validations.
Click on to apply changes made to employee payroll details. You will be prompted to select what you wish to recalculate.
- Refresh Payslip Profile - To apply changes made in the Payslip Profile permanently
- Refresh Other Payments - To apply changes made to Group or Profile Other Payments permanently
- Reconcile Tax - To automatically calculate year-to-date tax
See Wage Calculations for a full explanation of how to verify wages.
See Managing Other Payments for a full explanation.
TIP: You can also manually add one-time other payments directly to a single payslip by clicking on the edit button. Simply input the needed details and click <Save>. Please don't forget to click Calculate button to include the newly added payments in the computation.
See Contribution Settings for a full explanation.
See Managing Tax for a full explanation.
Here are other things you can do on payslips.
- Change Payslip - quickly jump to another payslip for this employee
- Payslip Audit - a record of all changes and approvals actioned on the payslip
- Fiscal Year Summary - a full-year record of payslips
- Employee Payslip - employee's view of their payslip
- Export Excel File - detailed export of all values and settings contained on the payslip