>>Expenses > Pending Claims
Before we can add any reimbursement to payroll, make sure that you already create a Payroll batch where you want to include the reimbursements.
Make sure that all expenses that are cover by the payroll cut-off have been approved in Engagement Center.
Once done, you may go to the EXPENSE TAB>>Pending Claims to select and click approve button to add the expenses on the Payroll batch.
The following status is available:
- Pending Approval - expenses that are still pending for approval of the primary Approver
- Pending Payment - expenses have been approved by the Approver and waiting to be approved by the Payroll processor
- Pending Disbursement - expenses have been approved by the Payroll processor and will be included in the payroll computation
- Only Employees who have edit access to the Expense module can process and add the pending claims to the payroll batch
- The Processor can still decline/reject approved expenses on the Pending Claim Tab (if applicable)
- Go to Payroll and select the batch that you created.
- Calculate the payroll batch
- The expense amount is now added to the employee's payslip
- Expenses amount is sum-up on the payslip (adding all your reimbursement in 1 line)
- Expenses will automatically be removed on the Expense tab once the payroll batch or the payslip of the employee has been marked as paid.