If your company is using ZipIN Biometric Attendance Tablets, employees must register their Fingerprint on the ZipIN Tablet to enable check-in.
- User needs to register and activate their ZipHR account in either Web or Mobile App and have successfully created password.
- We highly recommend that users first register Face ID via the ZipHR Mobile App. If the employee’s Face ID is already registered, ZipIN will automatically identify them and move directly to Fingerprint Registration.
Having problems with no smartphones? Follow this article for guide on how to activate ZipHR account using the ZipIN Tablet.
- Press "REGISTER NOW" on the bottom left corner of the home screen of the app
- Enter your registered mobile number and submit.
- Fingerprint Registration will appear once the employee successfully registered his FACE ID in mobile app.
- If Face ID has not been previously registered, user will be required to type in his/her ZipHR password created upon account activation.
- Upon confirmation of password, the employee will be required to register his FACE ID; or verify Face ID if there is already FACE ID registered.
- Select the finger you want to register - an employee can register a total of 6 fingers
(Left Thumb, Index, and Middle finger; Right thumb Index, Middle Finger)
Note: This is optional, we recommend at least 2 fingers to be registered
- Place your selected finger firmly on the fingerprint scanner - it will require you to register the selected finger 3 times
Once done, you may now check in/out on the ZipIN Tablet!