>>Payroll > Payroll Batch > More Options > Bulk Bonus Configuration
Automatically create bonus payments for a group of employees at once with the Bulk Bonus Creator.
You should have an open or pending batch to process bonus.
- Bonus Name - name the bonus
- Bonus Start Date / Cutoff Date - determines how many months of bonus shall be paid.
- If it is a calendar year bonus for example, set as 01 Jan - 31 Dec. If it is semi-yearly, then 01 Jan - 30 Jun
- Bonus months will also automatically be prorated, if the employee joined in middle of the period
- Bonus Wage Rounding - if bonus months are prorated, will you roundup or rundown the months?
- Minimum Bonus Months - minimum number of months of employment required to receive the bonus
Select a group of employees that are eligible for the bonus. Note that only employees that meet all the selected criteria will be included.
- Bonus Wage Basis - specify what wage basis bonus will be paid upon
- Basic Monthly Wage - employee's Basic Wage calculated on a monthly basis
- Fixed Monthly Wage - Basic Monthly Wage, plus any Other Payment Types specified as Fixed Wage Basis
- Gross Monthly Wage - Basic Monthly Wage, plus any Other Payment Types specified as Gross Wage Basis
- Basic Salary - sum of all wages classified as "Basic Salary" during the bonus period, divided by 12
- Average Total Wage - sum of all total wages during the bonus period, divided by 12
- Fixed Amount - user specified fixed amount
- Monthly Bonus Wage Multiplier - percentage multiplier to the Bonus Wage Basis, for instance if you would like to pay 110% of the monthly wage
- Fixed Amount - flat amount to be paid if Bonus Wage Basis = Fixed Amount
- Other Payments - any Other Payment type selected will be included in the Bonus Wage Basis calculation. If only applicable; if not, leave blank
All Other Payments made within the Bonus Period will be summed and divided by 12.
Set Bonus Wage Basis as Basic Salary
Basic Bonus = Sum of all Basic Salary / 12
OP Bonus = Sum of all Other Payment / 12
Bonus Amount = Basic Bonus + OP Bonus
Click <CREATE> to load Bonus Payments.
ZipHR will automatically generate bonus payments for each employee as specified above.
You may further edit or delete these payments for specific individuals.
- Upon confirmation, all bonus payments will be added to payslips
- All payments paid here will be classified as Bonus
- WARNING - Once bonus payments are created the action cannot be reversed
If you wish to remove any bonus payments already created, please use the Bulk Other Payments editor or individually remove on the employee's payslip