>> My Team >Employee Profile >Employment Info >Attendance
Gives you detailed control over all aspects of an employee's working schedules, attendance policies, and custom leave policies.
Attendance settings allow customization in attendance policy that is applicable for specific employees such as check-in requirements, grace period, and resetting Face ID and fingerprint data.
- Check-in Required - if employee is required to check-in/out
- Break-in required - if employee is required to check-in/out during break time
- Fixed Break Time - if break time is fixed to a specific time or flexible as long as maximum break hours are not exceeded
- Check-in tardy grace only - if Tardy Grace period will only apply to late check-in (not on early check-out)
- Tardy Grace Override - add a tardy grace period that is applicable to the specific employee
- Activate Web Bundy - enable to allow employees to check-in and out in the web app on Dashboard
Mobile Attendance Settings
- Activate Mobile Check-in - enables employees to use the ZipHR Mobile app to check-in
- Activate Remote Check-in - enables employees to check in with ZipHR Mobile even if they are not in the Branch they were assigned. (see Remote Check-in)
- Enable Geo-tracking - enables Admin/Manager to track employee movements whilst they are checked in to work. (see Geo-tagging).
- Geo-tracking Distance - employee location will be recorded every time they move by specified distance
- Follow holiday rules - automate certain activities to new activities that are already set on Calendar> Menu> Settings> Holiday Rules (see Holidays Rules)
Standard schedules are regular recurring work schedules that will persist until canceled. This is most useful for employees whose working schedules do not often change.
- Add start date
Note: The start date cannot be earlier than tomorrow
- Select an Event Template to quickly apply a standard schedule to the employee or create a custom schedule for the employee
CUSTOM LEAVE POLICY
A custom leave policy is used to add an additional leave policy to a certain employee.
Please read the Leave Policy article to understand how to establish leave activities and award them to employees.