Employee Payroll Details
>>My Profile >Payroll
In order to get the right numbers in your employee's payslip, it is very important to get their individual payroll setting right. You can do this in bulk by importing your employees' details and through the Profile Manager, or by going to their profile and edit the details individually.
- Basic Wage - employee’s wage per Wage Period
- Minimum Wage Employee - select if the employee earns the minimum wage
- Minimum Wage - automatically loaded by Branch location
- Minimum Wage Multiplier (%) – % increase to Minimum Wage E.g. if employer wishes to pay the employee 10% higher than the regional minimum wage, input 110%
- Contribution Gross Up – if you pay all the employee's contribution obligations for them
- Monthly Wage Basis – work days per month
- EEMR "Estimated Equivalent Monthly Rate" - (365 - ((7 - work days per week))*52))/12
- Fixed Monthly Days - input fixed days per month
- Work Days / Week – regular number of days employee works per week
- Wage Period – period for which Basic Wage is paid
- Monthly – flat Basic Wage paid per month, regardless of working schedule
- Daily – Basic Wage paid based on number of days worked
- Hourly – Basic Wage paid based on number of hours worked
- Batch Cycle – regular payroll Batch Cycle
- Wage Type – see Gross Up & Nett tax
- Wages Tax Exempt – if enable, no tax deduction will be computed to employee
PROFILE OTHER PAYMENTS
Set custom Other Payments automatically reoccur on every payslip for this employee.
- Payment Name – payment name to appear on payslip
- Expiry Date – select date if the payment should expire, otherwise leave empty
- Payment Type – select the Other Payment Type
- Amount – value that will be added or deducted to employee payslip every cut-off
NOTE: Profile Other Payments can be imported in bulk. Follow this article for guide.
Select which Contributions are available for an individual profile. Note that contributions deactivated on a company level cannot be made active here. (see Payment Configurations)
- Activate - disable if employee does not contribute
- Contribution Wage - you may override the default contribution wage settings with a fixed amount
- Employer / Employee Voluntary Addition - additional contributions may be made above those set in Contribution Settings
- Percent - % value to be added in the contribution share
- Fixed - fixed amount that will be added on top of the contribution share
Note: If Percentage is selected, the voluntary addition will be deducted all in the first period. If Fixed, the voluntary addition will be split per payment cycle. So if Semi-Monthly, it will be divided by two.
TAX & PAYMENTS
Information about tax, contributions and employee’s bank details. Note that fields will vary based on country and you can also add Custom Fields
- Payment Method - select either Electronic, Cash, or Cheque
- Tax Start Date - if the employee was previously unemployed in the current tax year, input first date of employment for use in withholding tax estimations
- Income Tax Type
- Non Taxable Group
- Fixed Tax Rate - you may override rates applied in Tax Settings if employee pays a flat tax rate
Details from previous employer, separation year, previous net income and tax withheld for use in Tax Reconciliation and Tax Reports.
Previous Employer can be imported in bulk. Follow this article for guide.
Please sign in to leave a comment.