>> My Team > Employee Profile >Employment
Access general information about your employment details.
- Employee ID (Mandatory) - company ID number is highly recommended to help identify employees and manage bulk data. If company ID is not provided, Employee ID default set to system-generated ZipID
- Company Email (highly recommended) - for best use of ZipHR notifications and security verification
- Position | Subsidiary | Department | Cost Center | Groups - see Team Organization
- Branch - setting proper work location is critical if you require geolocated attendance tracking
- Hire Date | Probation Period | Notice Period | Contract Expiry Date | Termination Date - key contractual details
- Creation Date - date on which your account was created in ZipHR
- Leave Policy Start Date - a date on which leave policy will apply, should be set as the LATER of
- Hire Date (default) - for new employees
- Leave Activation Date - your company's "Go Live" date on ZipHR
- Office Phone - informational only
Disciplinary record of employee which includes reprimands for actions that employee have committed that are against company policies.
- Discipline Type - if regarding attendance, misconduct, or theft
- Start Date - the start of the disciplinary period
- End Date - end of the disciplinary period
- Remarks - comments in relation to the disciplinary action
See Disciplinary Types for details.
Record all historical asset details that were given to employees:
- Asset Description - Description of the item/asset
- Value - total value of the asset
- Status - if Issued, Returned, Broken, Missing, Written Off
- Remarks - specific asset details such as model number, serial number, etc.
See Employee Terminations to be reminded on return of assets upon employee departure.