Employment Info - Team Org
>> My team >Employee Profile >Team Org
Team Org defines the employee's manager, approvers, and subordinate structure.
- Manager – determines organizational reporting structure
- Delegate Approver – if the employee has any approval responsibility, selecting “Delegate Authority” will automatically direct all requests that are pending the employee’s approval to the designated Delegate Approver. Can be the approver on behalf of the Manager
Use the Approval Matrix function to apply set approval templates to the employee quickly.
- My Team - approvers for Employee Profile request amendments and Documents. See below Sections that need an approver
- Personal Info
- Emergency Contact
- Job Details
- Tax and Payments
- Previous Employer
- Document Center
Only profiles with Admin and HR roles can be assigned as My Team approver as this is more related to the 201 data of employees.
- Attendance – approvers for all working events requests or amendments that require approval
- Leave – approvers for leave requests
- Expense – approvers for expense requests
- Employees will not be able to make requests if they do not have approvers
- Any requests now requires to go through approval flow. If you are an Admin, and request should be auto-approved, you may assign yourself as your own approver. Otherwise, assign the right approver
Lists of all the employee’s subordinates
Defines the employees' access rights to view selected employees within ZipHR.
- All employees | Only Subordinates - access granted in User Rights
- Group Access - if User Rights access has been limited to groups, you may specify the authorized groups here
Please sign in to leave a comment.