>> Calendar > Events
See a detailed list of all events that have occurred within a certain time period.
Note: We recommend Events to be carefully reviewed prior to closing payroll periods to ensure that there are no events that require amendments.
- Date Selector - First select the appropriate date range you would like to see
- Employee Filters - filter the list of events for any group of employees or specific activities you would like to review
- Active Only - filter for active employees only, if you don't want to see schedules of any employee that have already been terminated
- Download Events Reports - click the icon to export all event details to a worksheet
EDITING AN EVENT
To edit, you will need to hover on the event and click on
- Event Details - follow the link to better understand the available details on each event
- Direct amendment - you may be able to directly <SAVE> event amendments with no approval required if you have been granted such rights by your administrator.
- Request amendment - if an approval process is required for you to amend an event, you will see an <REQUEST> action instead of SAVE
Select multiple events on the page to take a bulk action.
- Delete Selected - delete all selected events
- Refresh Selected - refreshes all selected events to take on the current Activity and Profile Attendance settings. If not refreshed, the event will always retain settings from the time the event was created.
- Convert to Leave - bulk converts any working event to a leave event, for instance, you may want to convert Overtime hours into extra Vacation Leave instead of paying wages.
- Select the Leave activity you would like to covert event into and click <SUBMIT>
- Conversion Details window will confirm the number of successful conversions made and any invalid or rejected conversions
- Converted events will appear as Leave Balance additions