First, select the date range you would like to review in the top right corner.
- Working (d) - Total hours worked (including OT, Holiday work)
- Total Tardy (h) - Total tardy hours (see Timekeeping Calculations)
Average Total Tardy - Total Tardy / Working
- Absent (d) - Total number of days where an employee did not check-in and out to scheduled work event
- Overtime (h) - Total overtime hours rendered by an employee
- Holiday working (d) - Total number of worked days during holiday
- Night shift (h) - Total hours of night shift rendered by an employee
- Total Leave (d) - Total number of days an employee was on leave or off-work
- Easily sort the values directly in web app by hovering your mouse to title columns and clicking the arrow.
- In more options, you can always access the Event Tracker and Calendar Settings.
Click <EXPORT> to download the timesheet summary viewed on the page.