Manager Assessments are a set of standardized questions for managers to provide feedback on the performance of their subordinates.
Here is how you complete your Manager Assessment review!
COMPLETING MANAGER-ASSESSMENT REVIEW ON WEBAPP
If you are designated as a Manager in ZipHR, the Performance Dashboard will provide an overview of all manager-assessment cycles pending your review. Click on an Assessment Cycle to access the Assessment page:
STATUS OF ASSESSMENT
- REVIEW - the assessment is now ready for your Manager's review
- VIEW - assessment has been completed by both Employee & Manager
- BLANK - the employee has not yet submitted his assessment. The manager will not be able to access the assessment until the employee completes it
- Click on a specific assessment for your review
- Answer all questions indicated on the assessment
- Option to add your COMMENTS is also available
- Once done, you may select between:
- Save - if you don't want to submit your responses yet and save them as DRAFT
- Submit - if your responses are final you want to notify the employee that the assessment has been completed
ZipHR also provides reports that will help your team analyze the answers of all employees on the assessment.
Click the Menu button to view reports:
Instantly analyze how employees scored on their assessments in a graphical format. View the Assessment Ranking to see details of who did the best and worst!
Get demographics of responses for each assessment question.
Note: To export the report, click on to and export the file as XLSX
COMPLETING YOUR MANAGER-ASSESSMENT ON THE MOBILE APP
>> Menu bar > Performance > Assessment
ZipHR Mobile enables you to complete your assessments on the go!
- Select <Performance> by sliding the left-side side navigation bar
- Select <Assessments>
- Click on any cycle that has a Pending Manager status
- Click your desired responses and leave comments
Note: selected responses will be highlighted in light blue color
- Click <SAVE> if you want to save your responses as draft
- Click <COMPLETE> if you are ready to submit your responses to the manager