Onboarding is close to go-live and we are now in preparation to invite your test employees in the system to test the ZipHR's Attendance System and try to checkin and out, request events and leave, approve and view payslip.
In preparation for the employee's account activation, please see reminders for them to successfully activate their account.
- Make sure they have an active mobile number and email address that was added in their profile in ZipHR
- If they will use a mobile phone to activate their account, make sure that
- They have mobile data or internet connection
- They have the ZipHR app installed on their mobile
Note: Photo and location will be captured by ZipHR mobile app
Employee can also access their account via web app.
For the Admins, here's the reminders.
- Schedules - Make sure all plotted schedule of employees are correct
- Sending invites to employees - Ensure that invites are sent to employees in order for them to activate their account
- Account activation (mobile app) - articles and videos are available to guide your employees on activation with ease
Our tutorial video contains the details on how to use the mobile app for check-in, filing event and leave requests as well as approving requests of subordinates.
- Activation is complete once employee already registered their Face ID and tried to check-in and out for the day!
We hope this information will assist your team in a more efficient onboarding process.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at any of our support channels.